Adobe Research is all about creating innovative technologies for its software products which have become very important for consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. It is attempting to bring together the smartest, most driven people it can find, to we give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results. That is jut one part of the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship
Another part is that it is attempting to bring a diverse group of people together which will open it up for better products. To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, it is inviting applications to the Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship.
About The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship
It is designed to recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
In order to be eligible for the 2018 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
October 31, 2017, 5pm Pacific Time.
Letters of recommendation for applicants can be submitted up to November 3, 2017 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and select the winners at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.Begin Scholarship Registration
Scholarship recipients will be announced by December 21, 2017.